1. Broad River Rehab will send SMS reminder messages to PRN employees who opt-in to these messages. The messages will primarily be related to continued interest and items outstanding to completing the onboarding process.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the Broad River Rehab SMS number. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at email@example.com.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- We will never sell, publish or provide information related to this service to anyone outside of Broad River Rehab and it’s associated contractors.
- At your request, we will delete all records related to an individual user. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and specify your phone number and name.