- Amy Stewart, MSN, RN, DNS-MT, QCP-MT, RAC-MT, Vice President of Education and Certification Strategy AAPACN,
- Dr. Kendall Brune, PhD, CPH, MBA, LNHA, Fellow District 6 Governor, American College of Healthcare Administrators (ACHCA), and
- Joel VanEaton BSN, RN, RAC-CT, RAC-CTA, Master Teacher, EVP of Compliance and Regulatory Affairs Broad River Rehab
Data Speaks is an educational partnership between Broad River Rehab, the American Association of Post-Acute Care Nursing (AAPACN), and the American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHCA). This webinar series is designed to help nurse leaders make sense of the huge amount of data available with a focus on building a data-driven organization.
Part two of this series will delve into understanding trauma-informed care including an integrated approach for the interdisciplinary teams (IDT) understanding residents holistically. Data review will include acute care and skilled nursing trending for diagnostic categories associated with increased incidence and prevalence of trauma. You will come away with an understanding of how a truly interdisciplinary approach is necessary for a resident-oriented, outcomes-driven concept of care that allows past and present trauma to inform specific care pathways.
After participating in this webinar, learners will be able to:
- Define trauma-informed care
- Explain the IDTs role in identifying resident specific trauma
- Understand how pathways development is related to resident specific trauma information
- Describe individual IDT members role in specific trauma-informed care pathway implementations